Tuesday 18 February 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette



Did somebody say bandwagon? Because I definitely just jumped on it. Urban Decay is becoming well known for its 'Naked Collection' and I am a proud owner of the original Naked palette and now the Naked 3 palette.
This palette consists of mostly rose hue shades and seems to be a big hit or miss amongst many make-up fans. I get that pink shades aren't for everyone and can sometimes leave you looking like you're suffering from a serious case of red eye. However, this is right up my street. Being a constant eye liner wearer, I find this allows separation between my shadow and, you know, eye ball so I don't get that red eye effect.


I love the range of finishes in this palette, look at all the glittery shades *screams internally*. I always apply eyeshadow over the Urban Decay Primer Potion and I find that these last all day with only slightly minor creasing. One thing I will say is that the matte shades are a little hard to blend so extremely fluffy brushes at the ready, ladies.
Just like with any palettes I have some clear favourite shades that I find myself gravitating towards, for the Naked 3 it has to be; Strange (a pearlescent white), Dust (a glittery light pink), Trick (a shimmery rose gold) and Factory (a satin brown).
This palette also comes with 4 Primer Potion samples and a very handy dual ended brush with a fluffier end and compact, flat side which is ideal for the glittery shadows.
In comparison to the original Naked Palette, that enormous mirror is a bonus and I find that the packaging has really improved and love the metal tin that it has upgraded to as I found the velvet just attracted fluff and dirt.
All in all, I love this palette. The colours are just beautiful and all very wearable and like all Urban Decay products, the quality is amazing. The extras that come with this palette are also a lovely little extra.



Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette available at Debenhams for £37.00

No comments:

Post a Comment