Friday 14 February 2014

L'Oreal Paris 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil


I saw a photo of this L'Oreal cleansing oil on Instagram some time ago now and that was all I needed to persuade me to buy this. I have never used an oil make-up remover before so I was a little weary about it but it was labelled as 'non-greasy' and for the reasonable price of £5.33 (usually £7.99), I couldn't turn it down.
When I think 'oil cleanser' a few things spring to mind: greasy, sticky, messy, blocking, my list could go on. However, my preconception could not have been more wrong. I apply this to my skin when dry as my first cleanse. I use about three pumps in my palm and then slap it all over my face. I then leave it for those 15 seconds, remove with a cotton wool pad (am I the only one who can easily goes through a pack of cotton wool pads in a matter of days?) and ta-dah, my face full of make-up is no more.
The biggest test for me with a make-up remover is how well it can remove my mountains of eyeliner and I can happily report that this has well and truly past with no brutal scrubbing and rubbing involved. It genuinely does appear to dissolve the thick lashings that I seem to apply.
It leaves my very dry and dehydrated skin feeling really soft and smooth, no greasy residue is left behind and leaves me with no irritation. Maybe extremely oily skin might not get on with this but I would think this would be great for most skin types.
All in all, this is a great pre-cleanser/make-up remover. As far as the comparison with Micellar Water, this wins hands down. It is so much more gentle and just simpler to remove make-up, as I find with the waters there is far too much harsh scrubbing involved in comparison to this, which you gentle smooth over all your face.



LOreal Paris Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil available at Boots on offer at £5.33 (usually £7.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment