Sunday 26 January 2014

Sunday Post #1


Sunday is genuinely my favourite day of the week. I'm guaranteed a day off from work where I can be a bit of a sloth and catch up on things from the week.
So far my day has consisted of drinking copious amounts of tea and trying to plan some blog posts for the next few days in my amazing Wonder Woman notepad, courtesy of my Brother at Christmas. I also cannot stop swooning over my most recent purchase, my Ted Baker purse. The colour is beautiful, it's a patent mint colour with dog print inside and cost me a fairly reasonable £50 as I bought it in an outlet store so I am extremely pleased. Sunday also means browsing the Urban Outfitters site looking at bedding that I can never justify the price of (but it's so pretty!). My room needs a major overhaul and I'm trying to be inspired whilst sticking to a reasonable budget so if anyone has any ideas where I can get some bedroom ware from please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I love lazy, blog planning Sundays :)
    That Ted Baker purse is beautiful. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, it's such a good feeling. Thank you dear, I love it so much.

      Delete